Registration is now closed.
The following categories are foreseen:
- PhD & predoctoral students: PhD students, trainees, master and bachelor students, from an academic institution or in the private sector.
- Academic attendees: All participants employed at an academic institution, whether they are employed as a postdoc, scientist, professor or similar. University hospitals, non-profit organisations and science editors fall into this category too.
- Industry attendees: All participants working in industry, exceptions are made for PhD students & predoctoral ones, as well as science editors.
PhD students & predoctoral: 250 CHF
Academic attendees: 350 CHF
Industry attendees: 700 CHF
What will you get?
- All conference sessions + Q&A after each session
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Networking events with other participants and speakers
- Poster sessions (and the possibility to present your poster)
Transport and accommodation are not included in your registration fee. On this page you will find useful information to help you organize your stay.
You may apply for a Travel Grant (CHF 200) when submitting your abstract. The fellowship is open to junior scientists (PhD students, postdocs) that are not members of the NCCR Chemical Biology. More info
- Please register by filling up the registration form.
- You will receive a pre-registration confirmation e-mail a few days after you’ve submitted your request for registration. This message will direct you towards a secured online payment platform.
- After receiving your online payment, we will send you an e-mail to confirm your registration.
For any problem during the registration, please contact the conference officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event is organised in compliance with health measures stated by the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health and the UNIGE. Participants will have to comply with the health measures in force at the time of the symposium. More info on the Federal Office of Public Health website