The 2022 edition of the International Symposium on Chemical Biology will take place from November 8 to 10, 2022 as a hybrid format. Participants have the choice to register either for the in-person event in Geneva, Switzerland or for the virtual one. All speakers and poster presenters will be on-site. All talks will be broadcasted live.
- Registration to the International Symposium on Chemical Biology will open on March 1, 2022.
- Early bird registration to the in-person event: from March 1, 2022 to June 30, 2022.
- Regular registration to the in-person event: from July 1, 2022 to October 18, 2022.
- Regular registration to the online event: from March 1, 2022 to October 18, 2022.
The following categories are foreseen:
- PhD & predoctoral students: PhD students, trainees, master and bachelor students, from an academic institution or in the private sector.
- Academic attendees: All participants employed at an academic institution, whether they are employed as a postdoc, scientist, professor or similar. University hospitals, non-profit organisations and science editors fall into this category too.
- Industry attendees: All participants working in industry, exceptions are made for PhD students & predoctoral ones, as well as science editors.
In-person attendee fees:
PhD students & predoctoral: 200 CHF (early-bird) – 250 CHF (regular registration)
Academic attendees: 300 CHF (early-bird) – 350 CHF (regular registration)
Industry attendees: 600 CHF (early-bird) – 700 CHF (regular registration)
Online attendee fees:
PhD students & predoctoral: 100 CHF
Academic attendees: 200 CHF
Industry attendees: 500 CHF
What will you get?
In-person attendees (at Geneva)
- All conference sessions + Q&A after each session
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Networking events with other participants and speakers
- Poster sessions (and the possibility to present your poster)
Transport and accommodation are not included in your registration fee. On this page you will find useful information to help you organize your stay.
- Scientific sessions broadcasted
- Active participation to the Q&A sessions
- Replay: all sessions will continue to be accessible to registered participants up to one week after the end of the event.
You may apply for a Travel Grant (CHF 200) when submitting your abstract. The fellowship is open to junior scientists (PhD students, postdocs) that are not members of the NCCR Chemical Biology. More info
- Please register by clicking on the “Register” button (from March 1, 2022) and fill up the registration form.
- You will receive a pre-registration confirmation e-mail a few days after you’ve submitted your request for registration. This message will direct you towards a secured online payment platform.
- After receiving your online payment, we will send you an e-mail to confirm your registration.
For any problem during the registration, please contact the conference officer at email@example.com.
The event is organised in compliance with health measures stated by the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health and the UNIGE. Participants who register for the in-person event will have to comply with the health measures in force at the time of the symposium. More info on the Federal Office of Public Health website
If travel restrictions applying to your situation suddenly change, it is possible to change your virtual participation to an on-site participation, by paying the difference in registration fees. If you registered during the early-bird period and change your registration to an in-person participation beyond the early-bird period, you will have to pay the difference to the regular category price. The deadlines applying for refunding fees, also apply if you change your registration for the in-person event to an online one.
Please consult our general terms and conditions for other situations.